Friday, 27 March 2009

Long neglected Blog

So sorry to my fans out there. have not been updating due to the long hours that i have been spending in school doing nonsense staff, trying to escape from reality.

My brother recently "disowned" me. reason being that, he doesn't love me as much a brother would, and thus our brotherhood dissolved.

heartbroken and beaten, i could only drag myself each day to work, trying to move on. know that i should not be down and all, words of encouragement izzin helping. No longer i can say that i'm proud to have u as my brother, a part of me died along with our brotherhood. This incident have further concluded my prediction to my own life and destiny. The lone wolf shall continue with his life walking, with the full moon as his only companion.

Time to get back to work.

May all of you peeps out there live a better life then me.

1 comment:

mochafraPpe said...

huhh~~ how come.. dun sad.. =D still got many ppl 疼你的。