Sunday, 19 July 2009

It Works! ! !

It finally worked!

after the gruesome hours of troubleshooting and researching, i still have no idea wat went wrong. lost a very long entry that i wanted to post.

This will teach me to test every single applications before I start using it for any purpose.

 

Anyway, just wanna thank everyone who visited my humble lil blog space.

 

Now for some quick updates,

Work is more hectic now, 20hrs of lessons every week, leaving me hardly any time to lunch or rest.

 

Lots of adapting needed with new principal, new colleagues and new work area. H1N1 does contribute to the already stressful situation in the school.

At least, i'm still surviving.

 

Met someone that has made a turning point in my life,

taken up Certification in Multimedia @ NAFA, a 6 month course.

Lesson has began and i'm still very excited abt it.

Now I have found new bearing in my life and a goal to strive for, to become a Creative, a designer.

 

With this in mind, I have also fallen in love with Macbook Pro...

I hope to get one in Sept, which I believe will aim me greatly in my future as a Creative. Aiming to get into La salle in 2 years time, Degree in Multimedia Design.

 

Well, enough of me blabbering.

Wish all my fans and friends a Great Sunday ahead.

 


No comments: